Broadview Heights, Ohio
3.0

Can anyone explain your online inventory system? I placed an order on FRIDAY but was emailed today to tell me part of it was cancelled?

And then when I called today and tried to cancel the entire order, your customer service person told me it is your policy that I can not cancel after I place the order? So YOU can cancel but I can not? And she told me the pants I wanted may still be available on the website, but I would have to place ANOTHER order and see if they have them in stock (but I would only know AFTER I placed the order).

What kind of *** system is that? The customer is never valued at New York & Company

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of new york and company online order from New York And Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants New York And Company to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New York And Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments