Broadview Heights, Ohio
3.0

Can anyone explain your online inventory system?I placed an order on FRIDAY but was emailed today to tell me part of it was cancelled?

And then when I called today and tried to cancel the entire order, your customer service person told me it is your policy that I can not cancel after I place the order? So YOU can cancel but I can not? And she told me the pants I wanted may still be available on the website, but I would have to place ANOTHER order and see if they have them in stock (but I would only know AFTER I placed the order).

What kind of *** system is that?The customer is never valued at New York & Company

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of new york and company online order from New York And Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants New York And Company to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by New York And Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments